Affiliate Manager Internship Application
We're excited to offer a paid internship opportunity to one of our qualified members. This is a valuable opportunity to hone your marketing skills and gain invaluable experience for your own business.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with the following qualities:
- Proficient in WordPress and the JVZoo affiliate platform
- Demonstrable copywriting skills and experience
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Be available for work from Monday, April 11 - Friday, May 6.
- Work hours are flexible, but you should expect be available to answer emails and communicate with us on a daily basis.
- The official launch is from Thursday, April 28 - Monday, May 2 and you will be expected to be available throughout the launch, including the weekend.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of our JV page.
- Contacting affliates and following up to ensure their participation in the launch
- Answering affiliate questions and providing assistance
- A variety of marketing and administrative tasks related to the product launch
- You can expect to work approximately 50-75 hours throughout the launch and pay is $1000, payable in two equal payments on April 22 and May 6.
Please only apply if you meet all of the above criteria and you will be available for the entire launch as required. To express your interest, please complete the application form in full below. You must illustrate how you meet all the job criteria through your application form.
Please note, we won't be able to respond to all applicants, but will be contacting select qualified applicants for a virtual interview on Thursday and Friday (April 7-8), so please make sure you are available.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, April 6