Ready to turn your writing skills into a comfortable living,
but tired of all those excuses keeping you from moving to the next level?
Just $1 Gets You Full Access to Our "Quick Start Success Kit" and a Taste Test of Our Exclusive Private Writer Success Group with the Insider Guidance and Support You Need to Turn Your Words into Dollars
Dear Fellow Writer,
If you've been online for any amount of time, you've seen some of the abundant opportunities for writers to earn a good living online. But with the many millions of writers online, it can be kind of frustrating that only a select group seem to secure the income and lifestyle they're looking for.
But what if we told you, you could be a part of this select group?
If you ever find yourself:
- Overwhelmed by too many ideas and being pulled in too many directions
- Overthinking the steps you need to take to move things to the next level
- Confident that you can write well, but aren't quite sure how to turn that into a reliable, comfortable income
And you're interested in any of the following:
- Writing and selling your next best selling book and growing your loyal audience
- Creating passive income streams selling information products, coaching programs or membership sites
- Using your writing skills to create an income, without having to create your own products
- Acquiring higher end clients to dramatically boost your hourly value
...you're in the right place, right now, so take the next 5 minutes to keep reading to learn how you can dramatically change the current path you're on.
Before we get into all that, allow us introduce ourselves...
We're Ron Douglas and Alice Seba and with just the power of our writing skills, we've been able to unravel the mystery of earning a living online for ourselves and have helped thousands of others do the same over the past 14+ years.
Ron is a New York Times Best Selling Author who has sold over 1.5 million books and ebooks.
Using his list building expertise to build an audience of over 300,000 subscribers in a variety of niches, Ron secured appearances on Good Morning America, Fox and Friends, NBC News, Home Shopping Network as well as a multiple book deal with New York City publishing powerhouse Simon & Schuster.
Ron Douglas & Alice Seba / Elite Writer's Lab Founders
He uses that experience to teach others how to build an audience and sell their knowledge as info products.
Alice is a noted content marketing expert who has sold millions of dollars in content and has a list of over 20,000 clients and customers who seek her products and services over and over again.
Specializing in the power of persuasive writing and relationship marketing, Alice is known for helping her customers create loyalty and positive word of mouth for their businesses.
Bring us together and you've got a wealth of knowledge, experience and connections available to you through the Elite Writer's Lab. But before we get into that, let's see what it's like to turn your writing skills into an income.
Meet These Writers Who Have Successfully
Turned Their Skills into An Income
What is it like to be able to turn your love of writing and content creation into an income. Here are some stories from writers...just you...that unlocked the keys to success of earning a living from their writing. They share what it's like to finally figure that out.
This is Tess C. Taylor and this is her story...
I've been blessed in countless ways since I made the plunge to become a freelance writer over 10 years ago. While there are ups and downs, as there will be in any career choice, each day is unique.
The biggest perks of freelance writing are that I get to work with amazing people and companies around the world, have seen my work published in places I would never have imagined, and am continually learning about myself through this process.
Oh, and then there's the security of knowing that I create my own financial destiny, all from the comfort and safety of my home!
The best advice I can give anyone who is thinking about becoming a freelance writer is to identify a niche early on, learn all you can about marketing concepts, and develop your social networks to reach the right kinds of clients.
This is Dave Lynch and this is his story...
Writing means a lot to me because it's something I've consistently improved at over the years since I became unemployed from a corporate job. I have hit more highs and lows through writing than I ever did in my previous incarnation, however, nothing beats creating something from nothing and having it valued by people who pay you for it.
Working for yourself can be challenging - sometimes you feel like Chandler Bing because no one understands what you do exactly (sometimes that's something you struggle with yourself). Writing is a business anyone can learn and master - they just need patience and persistence.
Meet Tracy Roberts and Susanne Myers. This is their story...
Over the past few years, we have been working together on various projects together and we always have fun doing it. We’ve always done a lot of content marketing and have written extensively for clients.
Some months the income was decent, others not so much but what really clicked for us was taking one of the extra courses offered through the Elite Writer's Lab. That course gave us the confidence and inspiration to build our own private label rights content business.
We, happily, divide up the work between us according to our strengths and we’ve been profitable from month one. In fact, we have steadily increased our writing income each month.
Simply said, writing for a living gives each of us, together and individually, the ability to make money doing something we love along with the flexibility of working around our life instead of living to work.
The way we've designed our writing business allows us to keep our business running and have money coming in with minimal work if ever an emergency, vacation or just the need to take some time off occurs.
This is Catherine Ford and this is her story...
For me, I have always wanted to be a writer. I even wrote freelance for 10 years. However, I had never pushed forward to make my own business happen.
When I had the chance to work with the Elite Writer's Lab, I grabbed it with both hands. Make no mistake, this is hands on help and you get answers when you need them. Within two months I had enough to give up my freelancing.
This is Lynn Terry and this is her story...
I'm now in my twelfth year as a professional blogger, and I make a full time living at it - with a six figure income. I've always enjoyed writing, but when I started blogging in 2004 I discovered it's a lot different to write for a live audience than it is to just... write.
My success with blogging, and writing in general, didn't happen overnight. But it did happen relatively fas.! People are hungry for information, and not just boring data... but thought-provoking ideas, insights, recommendations and tips from a REAL person. The more "real" you are, and the more you interact with your readers, the more success you'll see as a writer or blogger.
Writer Help Wanted has been a fabulous resource in finding PR opportunities, and also finding high quality authority sites to write for that help me increase my reach and get in front of new audiences. In addition to the great writing opps, the in-depth training is fun to tap into for creative new ideas & writing inspiration.
As you can see, everbody comes to success their own way, but there some things that stand out when we see the most success writers. The ones that get ahead seem to have these in common.
The 3 Key Ingredients to Your Success
In our many years working with other writers, we've uncovered 3 key ingredients to success. Once you embrace these, the only question is: How fast do you want to achieve your goals?
Here is what you need to start focusing on, right now...
#1: Learning the Right Things - Trying to navigate all the information about writing for a living on the web isn't easy. There's so much noise out there and it's hard to know which is the right path to take, but when you know which things to focus on, you will always go further.
#2: Valuable Connections - When you've got connections who are trying to reach the same goals as you...or have already achieved those goals...you can:
- Share strategies, ideas and results
- Work on mutually beneficial projects together
- Multiply your traffic by tapping into each other's audiences
Having connections is perhaps the biggest success accelerator, but it's amazing how many people try to figure it on their own. That's just too much darned hard work.
#3: Accountability - Buying courses or gathering free information online can help you grow, but if you find yourself not sticking to your goals or not raising the bar for yourself, it's hard to move ahead. It's easy to be complacement, but why sell yourself short? Finding the accountability you need to set challenging goals and then reach them is an important component of your success.
Once we figured just those 3 things out and stopped turning our wheels moving from idea to idea, trying to figure everything out on our own, our path was much clearer. We learned the hard way, but want to make it easy for writers like you to carve out the career path you've dreaming of. That's why we have ensured that all 3 components are a very important part of the Elite Writer's Lab. Let us tell you about it.
Introducing the Elite Writer's Lab: Cut Through The Noise and Get The Guidance, Connections and Accountability You Need to Succeed
We find that our most successful students are members of our exclusive Elite Writer's Lab with ongoing guidance, support, accountability and connections. That's because when you immerse yourself in a group of people who are accomplishing (or who have already accomplished) the same goals you are pursuing, you can't help but succeed as well.
So the question is - do you want to become the next best selling sensation and earn ongoing income from your content just like our other members are?
Let's take a look at the Quick Start Success Kit and the benefits of membership...
Quick Start Success Kit - Yours for Just Trying Us Out
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to put your ideas into action and launch your next book or information product with ease. That's why we've put together this exclusive toolkit to help you get things done quickly. It includes all the planners, helpful advice and templates you need.
Here's what's included in the kit...
Whether you want to write a book or create an information product, we'll start you out right with our fill-in-the-blanks planners that take you from idea to done. Your $1 purchase today includes:
- The Book Brainstorming Planner: This planner helps you determine the goal of writing your book, refines your book's message, coming up with the right story, doing research, creating an outline, choosing a publishing platform and more.
- The Information Product Planner: We'll walk you through knowing your market, putting the right focus into your topic, creating an outline, working on your sales page and more.
Maximizing Your Income Guides and Checklists:
Then when you're ready to launch your product or your book, we take you through all the steps fo a successful launch to maximize your income. We've even included the handy checklists, so you don't miss a step.
- The Planning Your Offer Funnel Guide and Checklist: The offer funnel is a path you set for your customers as they go through the buying cycle. We'll show you how to keep things simple and get your funnel done.
- The Planning Your Launch Guide and Checklist: From researching your customers and building relationships with potential promotion partners to creating your marketing materials, we've got you covered.
- The Recruiting Affiliates to Promote You Guide and Checklist: One of the secrets to launching your book or product with a bang is recruiting other writers and website owners to promote for you, in return for a commission. This guide shows you how to attract affiliates and get them motivated to bring you plenty of sales.
- The Running Your Launch Guide and Checklist: Now it's time to put everything into practice. This guide and checklist will take you through all those little details like choosing the right dates for your launch, evaluating your results and more.
Easy to Use Templates to Get the Job Done:
And, of course, we promised templates! Life is much easier when you have the blueprint to make it happen. That's why we've included those for you as well and if you didn't know it already, we're kind of famous for our easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks marketing templates. :-)
- Book Publishing Templates: You get a book brainstorming sheet, outline worksheet, a book info page template and bio page template. We've even thrown in a simple Kindle formatting template with detailed guide, so you can publish your Kindle book faster.
- Sales Page Templates: Take the guesswork out of creating your sales pages. We've put together a copy template for your sales page, thank you page and upsell page.
- Affiliate Recruitment Templates: We've included a bunch of affiliate recruitment letter templates to make it easier to get more affiliates on board for your book or product launch. You'll also get a template to create a compelling affiliate sign up page, so more people sign up for your program. And to finish it off, we've got a template to help ensure you put together a stellar affiliate tools page, so they'll be motivated and prepared to make sales for you.
Helpful Interviews and Training Videos:
We've also thrown in some information and even inspirational training videos to help you take action on your goals. You'll receive instant access to the following:
- "Write Your Book in 30 Days with Just 1 Hour's Work Per Day" Presentation
- Kindle Strategies Interview with Ty Cohen (Our most popular interview to date!)
- Overcoming Your Fear of Marketing Interview with Jon Bard
As you can see, the Quick Start Success Kit includes everything you need to take your idea and run with it. And it's all yours for just $1, when you take the Elite Writer's Lab 10-day trial. Let's talk about that next becauses there's so much more your dollar can do for you...
Member Perk #1: Membership to Our Elite Writer's Lab Exclusive Support Group
Get personalized support and network with our community. As you know, an important part of success in business is making valuable connections and this is the place to do that. If you ever get stuck and aren't sure what to do next, this group has your back.
Member Perk #2: Subscription to the EWL Insider Monthly Newsletter Delivered Right to Your Inbox
Our members look forward to our printable EWL Monthly Insider newsletter because it's chock-full of advice for writing, marketing and more. We post a new issue at the beginning of each month.
Each issue a collection of exclusive advice, tips and strategies from writers, just like you. It also includes the full scoop on the latest news and resources available to you as a member.
Member Perk #3: Monthly Expert Case Studies - Find Out What's Working for Them
One of our members' favorite features, these monthly interviews reveal the most up to date strategies that are working for the pros. Avoid their mistakes, emulate their successes and put yourself ahead of the curve.
Sign up now and you'll receive access to our case study library with topics like:
- Success Mindset to Help You Set and Achieve Bigger Goals
- Branding Yourself and Your Business
- Establishing Your Credibility and Expert Reputation
- Boost Your Kindle and Print Book Sales
- Promote Your Business through Facebook Advertising
- Building a Loyal Audience That Loves to Buy Your Products
You'll learn from experts like Tom Beal, E. Brian Rose, Connie Ragen Green, Erik Stafford, Mike Balmaceda, Kristen Joy, Ty Cohen, Colin Theriot, Bobby Bernhausen and more.
Member Perk #4: Monthly Resources, Guides, and Templates
Worth more than the price of admission alone, these are designed to help make all your writing, outsourcing, and marketing task easier, and much more.
Register now and you'll be able to immediately get the resources you need to:
- Creating product offers your customers can't wait to buy
- Creating high-converting content (more subscribers and sales)
- Advanced strategies for getting more clients
- Earning and income with trade publications
- Publishing with Smashwords and Kindle
- How to get more clients at premium rates
- Creating effective landing pages, especially for writers
A Few of the Resources You'll Find Inside
- How to create winning press release hooks
- Using storytelling in your marketing for maximum impact
- Thinking fiction publishing? We've got a guide for you too.
- Business planning tools and templates
- Collecting effective testimonials and case studies to grow your business
- Tools to keep track of your clients - track your projects, invoices and more.
- Creating a response-driven content marketing plan to grow your business
Sneak Peek at the Templates in Your Membership
Member Perk #5: Hand-Picked Writing Job Opportunities
If you provide writing as a service, you're going to love our hand-picked job listings, carefully selected by our hard-working editors.
...and that's just scratching the surface. As an Elite Writer's Lab member you access brand new resources and get ongoing support and accountability through our exclusive community.
Just Try it Out for Yourself and You'll See Why Our Members Are Raving About the Elite Writer's Lab!
"The Elite Writer's Lab is all about helping us to succeed by providing us with case studies, tools and other vital information that is all designed to guide us in the right direction, and that's why I am so impressed with the system." ~ Donald Brown
"The Elite Writer's Lab Group contains, among its already-swelling membership, experienced writers and newer ones, so there is a constant learning curve and the freedom to ask any writing question (and expect answers!)." ~ Marya Miller
"I just wanted to tell everyone THANK YOU!! You have given me the courage and the knowledge to do this. I am so proud to be able to post this! In a week already I have gotten two major projects and a lot of smaller ones. Thanks to all of you (especially Alice Seba and Ron Douglas for making this site, and being yourselves). In 10 + years, I have never belonged to a group that actually treated me like a person instead of $$ coming in. I truly appreciate that!" ~ Haze Spehar
"I've been a member of a few large writers' groups over the years, but this is the first one that offered an assortment of constantly updated resources in flexible formats that meet me where I am in my business. Best of all, Ron and Alice are actively involved in the private Facebook group leading and responding to current issues and opportunities that busy writers and bloggers care about." ~ Sharon McMillan
"I love being a part of Elite Writer's Lab. The training and group is well organized and not only do I get to network with other awesome writers and experts I also get to hear about awesome opportunities for writers and authors." ~ VaNessa Duplessie
"You probably understand the value of having somewhere to turn with questions or for that much-needed-feedback. Elite Writer's Lab is that and more. It's also a great place to learn new things or just hang out with other writers (which is good for the soul!). What is very special, and I know it's special because I've been a member of other private groups, is that Alice and Ron are actually there personally interacting with us. Gotta love that!." ~ Deb Augur
Get Started Now at $1 for a 10 Day Trial, Then Just $27 per Month (Less Than $1 a Day) if You Continue.
You Can Cancel at Any Time Without Obligation, But Once You Get in,
We Know You're Going to Love What You See
Yes, I'm Ready to Be a Member of the Elite Writer's Lab and Receive Instant Access to...
- The Recordings and Notes from the Upcoming Class with Ron Douglas and Alice Seba
- Quick Start Success Kit that includes everything you need to success launch your next book or information product
- Membership in Our Private Elite Writer's Lab Discussion and Support Group - Make valuable connections, get feedback and have your questions answered 24/7.
- Monthly Expert Case Studies - Cut your learning curve by learning from the success and the mistakes of other successful writers.
- Monthly Resources, Guides and Templates - Make it easier to learn the right things and put what you learn into practice.
- Featured Premium Job Listings - Handpicked by our hardworking editors every week.
Just click the "Add to Cart" button to get started for $1.
With over 27 years combined experience publishing content and teaching others to do the same, we know what it takes to get to success faster.
We look forward to seeing you on the inside!
To your great success,
Ron Douglas and Alice Seba