Beginner's Tutorials and Resources
If you're brand new to online marketing, you probably have a ton of questions. If you get stuck on any of the technical details of setting up your website, products or services, we've found the tutorials that provide you with the answers you need.
NOTE: Most of these links go to external websites, but will open in a new window, so you don't lose your spot.
- How to make a PDF document
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Basic video editing in YouTube
- Create and edit a screen capture video using Camtasia
- How to create and edit audio recordings with Audacity
- How to upload files to your website with SmartFTP
Set up Your Website
- Download our WriterHelpWanted WordPress step-by-step guide (PDF) to help you set up your site.
Basic Website Set Up Review:
- Register your domain at Namecheap
- Set up your web host at Bluehost and install WordPress using a one-click install
- Customize your site with OptimizePress
- Build your email list with Aweber
Set up Your Product for Sale
We will talk about your product selling options in the training, but if you need step-by-step instructions for any of the systems you plan to use, please click the links below.
- ClickFunnels: Easiest to use to sell your product independently, but most expensive option.
- ClickBank: 3rd party program that manages your payments and affiliates.
- JVZoo: 3rd party program that allows you to set up your own payments and pay affiliates instantly.
- Amazon Kindle: For ebooks only.
- InfusionSoft: Carries a monthly fee, but allows you to sell your product independently.
- Amember: Membership script and shopping cart for your own website. Manages your affiliate program and mailing lists as well.
- Udemy: Sell full multi-media courses without needing your own website.
- Teachable: Sell full multi-media courses without needing your own website.