Your information product solves a problem, so you’ve leveraged your knowledge, skills, and experience into an eBook or an online course and you’re selling it.
But you can think BIGGER!
With a few simple adjustments, that same information product can be modified and turned into a coaching program, a program that can bring ten times the price, or more. Here are the fundamental steps to take to turn your info product into a high-ticket coaching program.
1. Divide the information product into weekly lessons. For example, if you’ve written a book on how to lose weight in 30 days on the ketogenic diet, you can turn that into a 30-day coaching program with 4 weekly lessons.
2. Establish your coaching method. There are many different ways that you can provide coaching. For example, you can offer group coaching or one on one coaching. You can provide one weekly coaching session with supplemental email coaching or a coaching forum and weekly group sessions. You decide what best suits your coaching style and your audience needs.
3. Refine your audience. It’s imperative to know who you’re marketing to and what problem you’re solving for them. Refine your audience so that you’re able to confidently create a targeted Facebook advertisement and leverage other online marketing and promotion tactics.
4. Create an opt-in product. You may actually be able to use the first chapter and/or introduction from your information product as your opt in.
Or you can break down one section of your information product into a value driven opt-in. For example, the first chapter of a ketogenic diet book might be about the benefits of keto. Your opt-in could be “7 Reasons Why Keto Is the Last Diet You’ll Ever Need.” Include a promotion for your coaching program in your opt-in.
5. Create a simple funnel. A coaching funnel may look something like this: Facebook ad – opt in – content – coaching inquiry – phone call – new coaching client.
The value of a coaching program is substantially more than the perceived eBook or information product simply because you’re offering personal interaction with your customers. You’re offering a weekly session, either one on one, or in a group setting. You’re answering questions in real time, providing accountability and motivation. These are high value services. When combined with specialty information, derived from the information product you’ve already created, you’ve upped the value.
Imagine that $27 eBook or online course you’ve created can now be marketed as coaching and generate $270, or more.
Instead of needing to sell 100 books a week to generate $2700, you only need to sell 10 coaching clients. Or if the price is increased to $300, or more, you need to convert even less. And realize, if you’re offering group coaching, those 10 clients probably only require an hour or two of your time each week because you’ve already created the content and you’ve created your systems.
It’s a straightforward way to earn more money from content you’ve already created, and to spend less time working if you choose.
What to Do Next: Get $10 Off Our Done-for-You Info Product Creation Templates
Our Info Product Creation Template Package makes it easy for you to get new clients, repeat clients and referrals.
The package includes:
• Insider’s Strategy Guide: This guide will help you get started creating your own information products and tell you exactly how to use the templates included.
• Product Brainstorming Checklist: Use this checklist as a roadmap to keep you on track and motivate you to release your next information product.
• Product Brainstorming Worksheet: This worksheet is designed to help you feel inspired as you brainstorm ideas for creating your information product.
• Product Creation Planner: This planner will turn the creation process into smaller steps for you so you can focus on one task at a time and not feel overwhelmed.
• 3 Ebook Templates: Use these ebook templates to get a jump on the creation of your own ebook.
• 3 Brainstorming Worksheet Templates: Use these templates to create a brainstorming worksheet to include with your info product.
• 3 Checklist Templates: Use these checklist templates to create a detailed checklist for your customers to bundle in your info product.
• 3 Slide Show Templates: Use the slide show templates to get a jump start on creating informative trainings to include with your information products.
• Arrows & Bullets: These handy graphics are perfect for drawing attention to elements on your sales page.
• Call to Action Buttons: You get 5 different sets including, “add to cart”, “instant access”, “buy now”, “join now” and “download now”.
• 5 Guarantee Seals Styles: Get more sales with an attractive guarantee.
• 5 Download Icon Sets: Professionally designed graphics to indicate downloads for your audio, video, documents and more.
• Editable Product Graphics: The includes 2 book covers, CD, iPad, iPhone, software box, Kindle and laptop.
And, of course, use our special coupon code to get an additional $10 off the already discounted price. Coupon code: 10TEMPLATES
You can use these templates for your own Facebook Page, help your clients with their pages or even include the templates in products you provide to your customers. The choice is yours!