In this video, Justin Sardi talks about why YouTube and Facebook ads differ in price.
- YouTube and Facebook are different platforms and the users interact with the content in different ways.
- YouTube ads tend to be more targeted towards the viewer’s interest.
- Facebook ads don’t tend to have a targeted audience. They appear in a free state.
All in all, YouTube Ads are are a great cost-effective advertising opportunity for you and your clients.
What To Do Next:
Join us for Justin’s complete “Secrets to Buying YouTube Views” FREE training. You’ll learn all the ins and outs of advertising and it’s perfect for you whether you’re new YouTube ads or a seasoned marketer.
These skills can be used for:
- Sell books and info products
- Sell affiliate products
- Build a massive list
- Profit with CPA (cost per action) offers – watch the training to learn more.
- Or you can sell it as a service to other businesses!
Plenty of options and ways to profit from this great opportunity.