Whether you sell your own products or not, affiliate marketing should always be a part of your strategy. That’s why we’ve got those tips and a new template package for you today.
And as always, these tips can be used with or without the templates…but it’s much easier with them. 🙂
If you’re not sure what affiliate marketing is, it’s simple. You basically get a special coded link to recommend products from other websites…and when someone makes a purchase, you earn a commission. It’s that simple. You don’t have to make any products, offer any customers or service or anything. The merchant does everything and you get paid.
How to Earn More Affiliate Commissions:
• Fully Investigate Products Before Promoting: Be a more knowledgeable sales person and boost your reputation with your audience by understanding the products you’re promoting. Nothing can kill your reputation faster than promoting a bad product. Share as much information as possible, so your readers can make informed decisions. If you’re not sure what to include in your reviews, our affiliate program templates include an easy-to-use product review template to get you on the right track.
• Track Your Results: Many affiliate programs allow you to track where your sales are coming from, so you know which promotions are doing better than others. Of course, focus on the promotions that perform best to increase your earnings over time.
• Offer Bonuses (with a Twist): You’ve probably heard of offering a bonus to your subscribers who buy through your affiliate link…but here’s an extra tip. If the product vendor is offering a one-time offer or upsell, always offer a valuable bonus on that upsell to increase your earns for each sale. Oh and by the way, our affiliate marketing templates include a bonus offer page template and we’ve included a bonus offer video script to make it even easier.
• Follow-Up!: Most people make the mistake of sending out one email or just adding a graphic to their website, but they don’t follow up. If an offer is selling well, make the most of it and follow up several times. Educate your audience about the product, how to use it and provide them with valuable information…in addition to a product pitch. If you don’t know how to do that, we’ve got a 7-part email series template to help you.
• Record Tutorials: What better way to convince your audience that these affiliate products are worth their time and money? Demonstrate their usage in a video. For instance, if you are promoting a new gardening tool, center your video on how to use that tool effectively. This is a way to build a trust relationship with the audience. People get to see the product in action, increasing their faith in it.
• Ask for Coupons: Everyone loves a coupon. It represents a discount on something that is a value product. Ask if a custom coupon is available for the affiliate program (we’ve got fill-in-the-blank email templates to help you do this).
Make it easier for yourself to rake in those commissions with our Affiliate Marketing Template Package that includes:
- Insider’s Affiliate Marketing Strategy Guide
- Evaluating a Good Affiliate Program Checklist
- Promoting an Affiliate Product Checklist
- Affiliate Network Comparison Chart
- Product Review Template with Sample
- Product Comparison Template with Sample
- Affiliate Account Tracking Spreadsheet
- Product Seller Contact Templates
- Bonus Offer Page Template and Sample
- Bonus Offer Page Video Script and Sample
- 7-Part Proven Email Follow Up Series
And, of course, use our special coupon code to get 40% off. Coupon code: EWLBLOG