New topic and new template package for you. Whether you pick up the templates or not, we’re sure you’ll find these tips helpful. And hey, we’ve even bumped up the special coupon code, so you can save even more this Black Friday weekend.
Today’s topic is filling up your social media with a ton of great content.
The online world sure has changed. Where you used to only have be concerned about filling your own website with content, now there are so many social media sites where your audience gathers. It’s easy to open a Facebook, Twitter or a Pinterest account, but keeping it full of useful content is a whole other matter.
There are many social networks out there and where you decide to put your focus is completely up to you and that will be based on where your audience is most active, your personal preference and the results you achieved.
If you’re new to social media, choose one or two networks where you audience hangs out and start building a connection with them. Then expand your social media efforts as you go, or consider hiring someone for your team to help you.
Social media provides your business with a number of benefits including:
• Establish credibility with valuable, informative and helpful content
• Build a connection with your audience in a more casual and conversational environment
• Increase website traffic by sharing your content
• Build your list by sharing your free opt in offers.
• Boost SEO – when others share your content, it boosts your search engine reputation.
• Glean valuable information to grow your business. You can observe your competitors, your audience and more.
A few ways to share and connect on social media:
• Share Lessons and Experiences – Social networking is about connecting. If you have something relevant to your industry to share, share it. Start conversations and partake in them.
• Share Pictures, Audio and Video – Multimedia formats are available through many of the big social networks. Us these to your advantage.
• Share Information – Post interesting and relevant statistics, quotes, or headlines and start a conversation. When appropriate, link to your company website.
• Drive Traffic to Your Blog or Website – Post a curiosity generating or attention grabbing headline and include a link to your website. Remember, your ultimate goal in all your marketing is to always grow your mailing list. A mailing list is something you own and makes it easy for you to communicate directly with your audience and sell them products.
• Promote – Launching a new product? Announce it via social networking sites. Offering a huge holiday discount? Let people know, but use this approach with the other more relationship-building aspects of social networking. Nobody wants to follow a company that simply pushes their products.
• Advertise – Many social networking sites also sell advertising space. Use the opportunities to your advantage in connecting with your existing audiences and building new ones.
Finding the best way to connect with your audience takes some time and the best way to figure it out is get out there and start posting. Pay attention to the analytics provided in your account dashboards, track your links and see what your followers are more interested in and provide more of that.
To make the most of your social media efforts, you bet we’ve got a template package to help you. Our Social Media Templates Package includes:
- Insiders Social Media Strategy Guide
- Social Media Plan Checklist and Brainstorming Sheet
- 7 Social Media Site Checklists (all the big ones in this one)
- 2016-2017 Social Media Content Planner
- Visual Guide to Social Media Site Posts and Image Size Specifications
- Hootsuite Bulk Scheduler Tool and Guide
- 149 Selected Success / Motivational / Inspirational Quotes
- 20 Graphics with Success / Motivational / Inspirational Quotes
- 20 Eye-Catching Blank Graphics to Work Your Magic On
And, of course, use our special coupon code to get 40% off. Coupon code: EWLBLOG